Scotland v Slovenia [26 March 2017] Playlist


Scotland’s World Cup qualification hopes are still alive after a Chris Martin strike provided the winner over Slovenia on a heart-stopping night at Hampden.

The goal moves Scotland up a place and within two points of second place.

Scotland hit the woodwork twice, had a goal disallowed and the ball cleared off the line during a lively first half but it took until the 88th minute for Fulham striker Chris Martin to slot home a memorable winner.

The result now leaves Scotland with a fighting chance of finishing in second-place ahead of the derby match against England on 10 June.

Here's all the music from The National Stadium.

PRE MATCH
The Waterboys - The Whole Of The Moon
Deacon Blue - Real Gone Kid
The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way
Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill
Primal Scream - Movin' On Up
The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (Martin Garrix Remix)
Calvin Harris - My Way
Gala - Freed From Desire
Big Country - In A Big Country
Travis - Magnificent Time
Biffy Clyro - Flammable
Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full Of Lead
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To?
Tartan Specials - We'll Be Coming
Underworld - Born Slippy

TEAM LINE-UPS
Slovenia: Glasvegas - Geraldine
Scotland: Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For

TEAMS ENTRANCE
FIFA Anthem

HALF TIME
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Runrig - Loch Lomond
The Tartan Specials - We'll Be Coming

END OF MATCH
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way
Calvin Harris - Feel So Close



SCOTLAND GOAL

Most Viewed Playlist Posts in the last 30 days.