Albums of 2014

So, time for my top 10 albums of 2014.  

I've actually found this a more curious task than previous years. I have perused many Blogs and publications top albums of the year listings and must confess that I've not found myself being blown away by those topping the lists. So, I've stayed true to what I like and not jumped on any bandwagon.

Many of these albums have dropped into my inbox courtesy of Shoot Music Promotions, Renegade Music and GOAL!  As usual, it's quite a mix and I think reflects the range of music I have been playing at events across the country this year as well as what has been on in the car on many a long journey.


10.The Last Battle - Lay Your Burden Down


Top Track - You & Me


9. Lykke Li - I Never Learn














Top Track - Gunshot


8. Little Matador - Little Matador














Top Track - Stitch Yourself Up


7. Zoe Bestel - Sir Lucas and the Moon














Top Track - Winter Song


6. King Creosote - From Scotland With Love














Top Track - For One Night Only


5. Twin Atlantic - Great Divide














Top Track - Heart and Soul


4. Deacon Blue - A New House














Top Track - Wild


3. Kim Churchill - Silence/Win















2. Oracle Ruin - Skylight: Caroline's Tale














Top Track - Skylight Pt. 1


1.  Paul Thomas Saunders - Beautiful Desolation













Most Viewed Playlist Posts in the last 30 days.